82 all out. Good positive start But don't get over excited, remember the opponent. Well done Pakistan. Brilliant batting by Sharjeel Khan is like Afridi. Just hits without any technique. This experience will go a long way in tackling England in ODIs. I hope our middle order batting remains solid against England as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THE IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ALL CREATURES WITH KINDNESS AND RESPECT
As I take my evening walk, I often come across stray puppies playing and frolicking together. They are innocent and loving creatures, and it...
-
Although I'm not a PMLN fan or any political party but this is a good move by PM Nawaz Sharif. Excellent idea but the Indian governme...
-
Great job and Thumbs up boys. Dignity lies in hard working. Future Squash World Champions in the making. Hope these guys live upto the pote...
-
I think nobody have right to take law on the hands. What did Mumtaz Qadri did with former Governor Punjab Salman Taseer against the true te...
No comments:
Post a Comment